Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Don't Judge Me

OK OK OK; Alright, Alright, Alright; See what had happened was.........I AM CRAZY BUSY with weddings every weekend(bridesmaid duties and my real life job) so work and life this month have been a whirlwind. I have heard from a lot of you that I don't blog enough and I really need to work on that---OK here is the DEAL---I am gonna go ahead and put this in writing I CAN NOT commit to writing everyday and right now every week is a struggle---hopefully after the wedding season is over I can breathe again....but making no promises....BUT I have tons to blog about and no time to do it....SO since every post needs pics I thought I would put some from one of Kelly's "Give Me Moore" workshops....really this is for my poor mother who I know feels neglected...I love you mamma!!





This was my "Carrie Bradshaw" tribute...hehehe




12 comments:

Bex said...

you look AHHHHHHH-MAZZZZZINGGGG!!!

love you and am glad i got to see you this past weekend.

Sum said...

yessssssss. at least post every 10 days. :)

cant wait to see you again this weekend!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

LOVE the outfit!!! Work it B!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Hey, you're pretty. I can't wait til you blog more.

Carrie said...

VERY pretty pics!! Sara's shower is set for Log Cabin, Sat. July 19th, 11:30am. Be there...or else! :)

EO said...

Wow you look gorgeous!

I love your hair... from one red to another, I want hair like yours. You look amazing!

Lora said...

You SO PRETTY! Pull that long red hair back in a ponytail & come run with us-GIRL! We would love it!

Anonymous said...

Ditto with Lora!!! You are beautiful!!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

What?! You saw Lisa Sat. night? Where were you? Why wasn't I invited and better yet...where was I?
Love your pics. I'll give you a break on the blogging thing. You do work for KM.
Hugs,
A

Katie Nieder said...

you are GORGEOUS!!!

jill said...

I'm so jealous of your long gorgeous hair right now!

The Taylor's said...

good lord you are hot.